Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outgrown baby items

+2
momE2B2007
hoop1426
6 posters

Go down

Outgrown baby items Empty Outgrown baby items

Post  hoop1426 Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:44 pm

So what toys or baby items has your baby grown out of or no longer plays with?

We put away the bumbo a couple weeks ago and last week put away the bouncy seat, mainly because it is in the way of the xmas decorations and while she will still sit in it occasionally she doesn't use it that often.

What will you do with all of your outgrown items & toys?
hoop1426
hoop1426

http://www.myspace.com/hoop322

Back to top Go down

Outgrown baby items Empty Re: Outgrown baby items

Post  momE2B2007 Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 pm

He's outgrown the Bumbo, swing, tub, bassinet, Boppy, lots of rattles and little toys.... I loan them out if it's somebody I really trust, or it's something I don't really care too much about. Other than that they're sitting in a closet waiting for baby #2!
momE2B2007
momE2B2007

Back to top Go down

Post  teagyn Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:12 pm

We got rid of the swing when she was about 4 months. They swing was not worth keeping. I need to put up the bouncy seat but she likes to sit on the floor and play with the straps lol. I have boxed up all of her outgrown cloths that are worth keeping and saving them for my next daughter (if I have a girl). I just put up her baby bath this week. I am so excited that she can sit like a big girl in the tub now!. Thats all I can think of for the moment.
teagyn
teagyn

Back to top Go down

Post  bluetimestwo Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:20 pm

Pretty darn close to all of it! He's very close to walking so he wants nothing to do with any of his baby stuff. I still have the swing out b/c DH is too lazy to take it downstairs but that is another story! Evil or Very Mad
bluetimestwo
bluetimestwo

Back to top Go down

Outgrown baby items Empty .....

Post  polisher33 Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:33 am

Pfft what hasn't he grown out of?? lol
He grew out of his baby tub by like 3 months old lol because he is tall and big for his age.
He's long outgrown his bouncy seat and his other seat (fisher price aquarium thingy?). He's outgrown his one Exersaucer but the one at his grandparents still holds him so I think I'm taking it home with me because he loves to bounce.
polisher33
polisher33

Back to top Go down

Post  kelkel6464 Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:12 pm

I should've sold Hayley's old stuff, but I GAVE away like 6 garbage bags full of clothes before we moved to GA. I put her swing on consignment, but yea, that's still in FL, so even if it does sell, I have no way of using my credit...BOO. When we first got to GA, I took in a box of clothes to a little baby at Hayley's old daycare, but wish I would've just saved the stuff now. I've got a box tucked aside and have been putting things in it, as I notice they're too small. Then we'll probably sell them at the big outdoor yard sale that they have here every Sat and Sun.
kelkel6464
kelkel6464

http://www.myspace.com/kelkel6464

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down