Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alissa was acting really strange last night...

4 posters

Go down

Alissa was acting really strange last night... Empty Alissa was acting really strange last night...

Post  Larissa+3 Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 pm

Not sure where to put this...

She fell asleep rocking with dh while I was taking a shower, and woke up shortly after I got out (because certain other children were yelling). I was watching tv in the other room, so dh brought her to me. She was just not smiling, just kind of staring at me, almost like she didn't recognize me or I looked different somehow. (This is the child that will always smile - I can even get her to smile when she's crying most of the time). She wouldn't nurse (which wasn't too surprising since she ate solids an hour before, but she'll usually latch on for a minute or so even when she's not hungry). She just kept staring at me, but in a weird way. IDK, I was kinda worried, and I don't get worried very easily. Dh though maybe she was just tired, but I tried rocking her and laying down with her, and she wouldn't go to sleep. She wasn't really fussing or crying, just acting weird. She kept laying her head down, and then popping back up a minute later. I finally got her to sleep, and she slept fine after that. She's acting completely normal this morning, too. It was just really strange - it's kinda hard to describe. Ermm

I think part of the reason I am worried is that she fell off the bed yesterday. However, she fell onto blankets, and it looked like she fell as though she was crawling backward off the bed (the way she will eventually learn to get off the bed safely). She hardly cried and acted totally normal after that (and this was at least 4 hours before the weirdness).
Larissa+3
Larissa+3

http://www.mycmsite.com/larissahardesty

Back to top Go down

Alissa was acting really strange last night... Empty Re: Alissa was acting really strange last night...

Post  hoop1426 Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:50 pm

Has she seen you with wet hair before?

Maybe she was just sleepy, and you having just gotten out of the shower looked strange to her??? Hopefully that is all it was.
hoop1426
hoop1426

http://www.myspace.com/hoop322

Back to top Go down

Alissa was acting really strange last night... Empty Re: Alissa was acting really strange last night...

Post  Tryagainlater08 Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 pm

Last edited by Tryagainlater08 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tryagainlater08

Back to top Go down

Post  angello Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Larissa, I hope your baby is ok now! Good luck!

angello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum