Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Is Everyone's Day?

5 posters

Go down

How Is Everyone's Day? Empty How Is Everyone's Day?

Post  polisher33 Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Mine has been....okay so far. Logan is going through a phase the past 4 or 5 days, and it has me silently begging for a break Razz He hasn't been eating barely anything for lunch or supper....which isn't really concerning me because I know he get s most of his nutrition from his formula....it is just frustrating as he spits his food out and smears it all over himself, and often wants a bottle around 9 or 10 at night because he hasn't eaten anything most of the day. He is also getting up an hour earlier then usual, and refusing to take proper naps. A 45 minute nap in the morning is practically a miracle, and I can squeeze maybe an hour out of him in the afternoon. This of course has made him such a joy to be around Smile Every time he can't get his way he has a melt down. Things that normally don't even phase him make him angry, and he barely listens to anything (he knows what "no" means and usually he will listen, but lately....forget it). So....yes....been a bit frustrated. Really REALLY hoping that he goes back to his normal routine soon!!
polisher33
polisher33

Back to top Go down

How Is Everyone's Day? Empty Re: How Is Everyone's Day?

Post  Tryagainlater08 Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Last edited by Tryagainlater08 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tryagainlater08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy'sMommy Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:49 am

Super crazy here! We're selling our house but don't know what we're buying yet so we have to move out this weekend and prep it for sale. So we're going to move into my MIL's this weekend until we find a place to buy. I'm actually looking forward to that part... sounds funny I know but it will be nice to have an extra pair of hands and get a break on some expenses for a few weeks (hopefully that's all it is). We're going to look at a house in a couple of hours but we've got one we want already. The guy selling it is a flipper so we're actually hoping he wants to buy our current place and we'll buy his place and we can make a deal! Think good thoughts for our crazy weekend. I'll be thinking of you too!
Tommy'sMommy
Tommy'sMommy

Back to top Go down

Post  teagyn Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I know it's a new day but I thought I would share. I was up all night with Clair because she is either teething or has a cold. Either way no one really slept at my house last night. Now i am enjoying a wonderful 12 hour shift at work with no sleep.
teagyn
teagyn

Back to top Go down

Post  angello Thu May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

My day is great today! The weather is fine and my mood is perfect!

angello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum