Parenting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thought I should let you guys know....

4 posters

Go down

thought I should let you guys know.... Empty thought I should let you guys know....

Post  polisher33 Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 pm

That I had a miscarriage on Friday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. No little sibling for Logan Sad I feel like an idiot because I told all my family and DH's family about me being pregnant, and now I regret it because I don't want everyone knowing I had a miscarriage. I just hate knowing that everyone feels bad for me and I hate hearing "I'm sorry" over and over, you know? I know it's how people feel and I appreciate that they feel for me, but at the same time, it's just not what I want to hear right now. It just kills me because I was so excited about having a summer baby, and that Logan would be so close in age to his little brother or sister, and now that's not going to happen. I don't even known when I might be ready to have another child, or if I will be ready anymore. And to make it all worse, the first time I went to the ER to get checked out they gave me an ultrasound and the technician showed me the baby Sad I saw it's little heartbeat and everything....and now it's all gone.

I just wish I could feel normal again....I feel like I'm making a huge deal out of nothing because I know so many other women have had to deal with this, but I just don't know how to deal. Right now I don't want to do anything....I have no motivation except to clean the house sometimes.....I don't even feel like taking care of Logan Sad
polisher33
polisher33

Back to top Go down

thought I should let you guys know.... Empty Re: thought I should let you guys know....

Post  Tommy'sMommy Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 pm

I just wanted to say I hope you are feeling ok, considering, and know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers today. Our friend Clair (coldtootsies) also had a miscarriage this week. I'm not sure if she's on here recently but perhaps you too could chat with each other since only you know what you're going through right now. Take care, I hope you begin to feel better soon.
Meredith
Tommy'sMommy
Tommy'sMommy

Back to top Go down

thought I should let you guys know.... Empty Re: thought I should let you guys know....

Post  teagyn Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Take as much time as you need to feel what ever you need to feel. Just becuase MC are common doesn't make them any less painful. You can come here and talk about it everyday, 3 times a day, for the next 5 years and you don't have to apologize. Take care of yourself and I hope you have all the support you need at home.

Karyn
teagyn
teagyn

Back to top Go down

Post  hoop1426 Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:01 pm

You are not making a huge deal out of nothing! You lost a baby, that is a big deal even if you would have only been a couple weeks along it would have been a big deal. Yes a lot of women have been through this, and I am sure they all experienced the feelings you are having. In a way it may sound strange but you are in mourning, you lost someone close to you. You were far enough along to have seen the baby's heart beat, you knew the baby was there and growing and now you have to deal with it not being there anymore. You have every right to be upset and sad. You need to rest, cry, and take the time you need to mourn. You will eventually feel better and when the time is right you will know it and you can try again. I am sorry for your loss. **Hugs**
hoop1426
hoop1426

http://www.myspace.com/hoop322

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum